At Advanced Optical, Dr. Clinton Anderson and our entire Orlando optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. As an optometrist in Orlando, our primary eye care service includes a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr. Anderson and our team of optometry professionals provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. Our Orlando optometrist also offers glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care
Dr. Anderson and the Advanced Optical team take even the most routine eye exams very seriously. During a yearly or bi-yearly examination, our Orlando patients will receive a patient history review, a series of vision and eye tests, assessments of eye focusing and movement, and an eye health evaluation. Our optometrist will discuss any additional testing that may be required to diagnose an eye disease or condition. Call us a today at (407) 296-2020 to schedule an appointment.
Not sure that glasses are for you? Ask our Orlando staff about contact lenses. Advances in the field of optometry have produced a variety of different types of contact lenses with a range of benefits. Rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily-wear soft, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, and planned replacement are the various types of contact lens options available today. Our Orlando optometrist will discuss the various options with you to determine which type will best fit your needs and lifestyle. Schedule your examination today by calling (407) 296-2020. There are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions.
Primary Eye Care
- Comprehensive vision and eye health examinations.
- Tests for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration as well as test for the ocular effects of diabetes, high blood pressure, and the effects of medication.
- Use of technology to assist the evaluation of spectacle prescriptions, peripheral vision, intraocular pressure, and eye health.
- Measuring the shape and contour of your corneas and observations of tear production and quality.
- Insertion and Removal Training.
- Various contact lenses are available including bifocal, monovision, and astigmatism.
- On-site eyewear lab is able to fabricate prescriptions for all types of materials.
- Hundreds of different brands and styles to choose from.
- Various frames are available including flexible, durable, and lightweight materials.
- Numerous materials are available for a wide range of needs, including lightweight and indexed lenses.
- Many coatings are available, including Transitions (auto-darkening), anti-reflective, and scratch-resistant.
- Fixed tints and prescription sunglasses.